10 Top Dating Tips to Secure Your Second Date
1. Be honest before you meet. There is little point lying about your age or using old photographs in your online dating profile.
2. First impressions really do count. Make an effort with your appearance, you’re going out on a special date so treat yourself. Buy that new outfit or shoes, they will make you feel good and lift your mood.
3. Be on time. This stands to reason, if you make them wait you will be seen as disorganised, first impressions count remember!
4. Smile. it’s important, let them know you are pleased to meet them even if you are a little nervous.
5. Don’t drink to much. If you are in a bar stick to only one glass of alcohol then go on to soft drinks. If your date doesn’t, you should still stick to your one alcohol drink date plan.
6. Engage with them. Ask them about their interests and hobbies, what they like to do in their spare time. If you find the conversation is always about you then make a effort to change that.
7. Keep the conversation positive. Try to avoid talking about any negative experiences in your life, we all have had them but your new date doesn’t need to hear anything negative right now.
8. Who’s paying the bill? You both are! It doesn’t matter if you are male or female, if your date thinks you need financial support, it’s just another negative.
9. Avoid politics or strong opinions. We all have them but you don’t want your date building a negative profile of you.
10. Leave early, yes early! You’ve had a great time, you would like to see them again but there’s plenty of time on your second if they are interested.
Last of all, remember to relax, you’re on a date, even if it doesn’t lead to a second you are still out enjoying yourself 🙂
Article & Images Copyright © The Dating Agency Group
LIKE & SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Online & Mobile Dating with SinglesRally.com – FREE To JOIN & BROWSE Profiles
JOIN HERE >>